A rare opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our clients e-vets team based in Southern Edinburgh.
They are looking for a confident Vet with a genuine interest in Emergency and Critical Care. The successful candidate will find themselves part of and supported by a friendly and knowledgeable team, who strive to provide the highest standards of patient care. You will provide out-of-hours care for our clients patients and those of their other local member practices, managing medical and post-surgical cases alongside emergency admissions. There may be limited exotics work.
- They are an RCVS-accredited hospital fully equipped with ultrasonography, video endoscopy, digital radiography, laparoscopy, in-house laboratory machines.
- RVN’s are on site 24 hrs per day.
- A certificate in Emergency and Critical Care or relevant discipline would be an advantage and they would fully support a candidate wishing to undertake post-graduate qualifications.
- They offer a competitive salary package depending on your experience.
- The rota pattern is 7 nights on, followed by 14 nights off. They’re open to chatting about both full job share options.Working Benefits:
- Health Shield insurance
- Employee discount on pet treatment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Your RCVS and VDS fees are covered and there is a generous CPD budget.
Interested? For more information contact Matt Wilkins on 01291 645871 or email me email@example.com.