A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Night Vet to join a friendly small animal practice in North Yorkshire as a full-time permanent member of staff.
The ideal vet will have a passion for emergency and critical care and will thrive on working at gold standard in patient and client care.
· Permanent night vet surgeon
· Full-time (part-time hours considered)
· 7 nights on 7 nights off
· Accommodation allowance £5,400
· Vehicle or vehicle allowance of £2,500
· CPD allowance with CPD leave
· VDS, RCVS and BVS fees paid
· We also offer generous annual leave plus fantastic career progression
· Salary up to £65,000
This role may suit an ECC Certificate holder or someone who is working towards this - full funding will be given.
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.