We are looking for a motivated RVN with a passion for animal care and welfare to join a small animal practice in North London as a Mobile Veterinary Nurse.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a number of exceptional practices with friendly and supportive teams.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a busy team and possess the confidence to work alone when required.
• Full-time role (part-time hours will be considered)
• On-call and Bank Holiday shifts shared fairly between the team
• Weekends on rota
• Salary £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
• £300 CPD allowance, 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
• Ongoing training is provided as relevant to your role
• RCVS and VDS fees paid
• 5 weeks paid annual leave
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.