Mixed Vet Surgeon role - Newcastle Upon Tyne (JS-15656)
Our client is looking for an experienced or New Grad Mixed Vet to join their team! The practice is based in North East England, Newcastle Upon Tyne. The practice are mainly small animal but do offer some large animal work.
• Full time, 5 days a week
• One night on call per week (with another vet)
• Part time hours are negotiable but ideally at least 2 full days per week plus the below weekend rota cover
• 1 full weekend on call in every 6 (for every full weekend, no night on call the following week and a Friday or Monday off to make a long weekend)
• 1 Saturday morning in 3 (one of these will be part of the full weekend on call every 6)
• Must have driving licence
• Bank holiday cover equally shared
You will be part of an amazing team and the practice offer an excellent package!
There is an excellent salary on offer - If you're interested or would like to apply for the position, please email your CV and to email@example.com or call Josie Sorrell on 01291 446 113.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses on a locum and permanent basis to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. A full registration process is required prior to commencing a locum. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 01291 446 113.
Contact us by phone - 01291 446 113
Contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us online - www.glvets.com