Locum Veterinary Surgeon – Kent – (SC 17628)
- Role: Locum Veterinary Surgeon
- Key responsibilities/duties: Consultations & routine surgery
- Location: Kent
- Days: Monday – Friday and one in 3 Saturdays
- Shift Hours: 8am-5pm, 8.30am-6.30pm, 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm
- Dates: Immediate ongoing
- Accommodation: Our client may be able to offer accommodation within the practice. They have a room that can be used as a bedroom with a sink and shower, then across the hall a toilet and a kitchen which is shared by the rest of the staff during office hours.
- OOH/On call: None
- Sole Charge: Occasional sole charge
- Pay Rate: £300-400 per day
- Pay Method: Umbrella / Self Employed / Limited companies
To apply for the position, firstly please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie Collier on 01291 645 871.