Locum Veterinary Nurse - Wiltshire (SC-16624)
Our clients, whilst recruiting for permanent members of staff are looking for a dedicated Veterinary Nurse to join their team on a locum basis starting 24th May ongoing. You will be joining a highly skilled team of Vets and Nurses who provide exceptional care to all their clients and pets. The practice is well equipped with all modern equipment and have a fantastic client base.
- Locum RVN
- 24th May start
- Ongoing role
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Mixture of shifts between 8am - 8pm.
- No OOH
- Only 1 in 5 weekends (not essential)
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
- Independent practice OUTSIDE IR35
For more information on this exciting, new locum role please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sophie Collier on 07946 661 793 or 01291 645 871.