Locum Vet Surgeon – Surrey (SC17720)
- Role: Locum Vet Surgeon
- Key responsibilities/duties: Mixture of surgery and consults.
- Location: Surrey
- Shift Hours: between the hours of 8.30am -7pm
- Dates: October half-term (Monday 25th October – Friday 29th October)
- Accommodation: Local hotel could be arranged
- OOH/On call: None
- Sole Charge: One day of sole charge – Wednesday
- Pay Rate: £300-400 per day
- Pay Method: Umbrella / Self Employed / Limited Companies
To apply for the position, firstly please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie Collier on 01291 645 871.