Our client - A friendly small animal hospital in West Sussex looking for a confident and experienced Vet Surgeon to cover Maternity at the hospital from December/January for 9 months, with a 2 week notice period.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious veterinary surgeon, ideally an Advanced Practitioner in Diagnostic Imaging or an experienced vet who has worked in veterinary hospitals performing a significant
quantity of ultrasounds. The candidate will work alongside and complement our existing dynamic team of advanced practitioners in surgery, medicine and imaging as we further develop our multidisciplinary service. It would be expected that the candidate will consult as well as undertake ultrasound examinations as part of the role.
- Maternity cover late Dec/early Jan 2020 for 9 months
- Work alongside our Advanced Practitioners supporting the wards, consultations/procedures
- 4 days on 4 days off rota during covid, then to 4 days per week and 1 in 8 weekends after
- Accommodation can be available
- Will accept locum rates of fixed term contract salary