We are seeking a locum veterinary surgeon to join a lovely small animal practice in North West London from 5th July to October.
· Locum veterinary surgeon
· Start date: 5th July 2021
· End date: October 2021 (option to extend if required)
· 20 -35 hours a week
· 2 long days (8am-8pm with 1 hour lunch break and 2 x 20 minute breaks) and 2 short days (8am-4pm or 12pm-8pm with a 1 hour lunch break)
· Long day on a Monday and Wednesday every week and the short days will be variable
· Occasional weekend shift
· Typically the hospital closes at 7pm and the last hour is for admin/ phone calls to catch up if running late
· On-site accommodation is available if needed
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.