Locum Night Nurse – Gloucestershire
- Role: Locum Night Nurse
- Key responsibilities/duties: Small animal emergencies & Inpatient checks, assisting the Night Vet
- Location: Gloucestershire – South West
- Shifts: Night shifts only
- Shift Hours: 12 hours
- Dates: 17th – 23rd September, however additional dates will need covering soon
- Accommodation: Available flat, but can also provide allowance
- Pay Rate: £20 – £25 per hour
- Pay Method: Umbrella ideally, however will consider Ltd or Self employed.
To apply for the position, please email your CV and to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Josie Sorrell on 01291 645 871.