We are currently recruiting for a Lead Vet to join our client’s practice based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
As a Lead Vet, you will be responsible for leading the practice and its staff in providing the very best care to clients and pets. You’ll also have an active interest in the running of the practice and be rewarded for its success.
- Full-time permanent position
- 4 days per week with 1 in 6 weekends
- 40 hours (9.00-18.00) per week
Salary and Benefits
- Salary package up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Relocation allowances should you move more than 50 miles from your current home address
- 5 weeks’ annual leave (FTE)
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE), along with exceptional in-house CPD training
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
Skills and Experience
- Registered with the RCVS
- Qualified MRCVS
- Commitment to animal welfare
- Ability to keep on top of practise protocols and procedures
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.