A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lead Vet Surgeon to join a team at a small animal practice in Lincolnshire.
As a Lead Vet, you will be responsible for directing the practice and its staff in providing the very best care to clients and pets. You’ll also have an engaged interest in the running of the practice and be rewarded for its success.
- Full-time permanent position
- 39 hours per week
- Weekend work on a fair rota basis with time back in lieu, 1:3 Saturdays or 1:6 full weekends
Salary and Benefits
- Salary package up to £80,000 per annum depending on experience
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Relocation allowances should you move more than 50 miles from your current home address
- 5 weeks’ annual leave (FTE)
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE), along with exceptional in-house CPD training
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
Skills and Experience
- Registered with the RCVS
- Qualified MRCVS
- Commitment to animal welfare
- Ability to keep on top of practise protocols and procedures
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.