We are seeking a driven and motivated Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal practice in South Yorkshire
The ideal vet must be experienced with a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, work to a very high standard both medically and surgically and have the ambition to help develop the practice further.
· Permanent lead veterinary surgeon
· 4 days per week
· 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
· £1500 CPD allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
· Accommodation allowance £4,800
· Vehicle or vehicle allowance £2,500
· VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
· Pension scheme
· Salary package up to £65,000 depending on experience
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.