Lead Veterinary Surgeon ║ Relocation Package Available
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join an excellent team in Hull, on full-time permanent basis.
The Lead Vets are responsible for directing the practice and its staff in providing the very best care to clients and pets. You’ll also have an engaged interest in the running of the practice and be rewarded for its success.
This role would suit an already established lead vet looking for an opportunity to grow within a new company or an experienced vet looking to take the next step in their career.
- Lead Veterinary Surgeon – full-time permanent position
- 39 hours a week over 4 days
- 1:6 weekends
Salary and Benefits
- Salary package of up to £62,900 PA
- Relocation package of up to £2000
- £1500 CPD allowance and 3 days paid CPD leave per year
- Payment of RCVS, VDS & BVA fees
- Funded certificate opportunities
- Leadership training
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Manage the sales performance, budget and overall profitability of the practice on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure all team members provide quality and ethical care to all clients and their pets/livestock
- Assess and examine and diagnose patients’ medical issues
- Perform surgery, dress and treat wounds
- Perform diagnostic laboratory, imaging and ultrasound testing where required
- Prescribe medication
- Promote preventative care by advocating and administering routine vaccinations and immunisations
- Educate clients on positive lifestyle choices for pets/livestock
- Euthanise patients
- Ensure compliance with veterinary ethics and relevant statutes, policies, and procedures
- Maintain patients’ medical records
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.