A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join a dynamic team at a small animal practice in Nottinghamshire.
As well as your day to day duties within practice caring for your patients and clients, you will play a key role in leading and managing the team. You will have the drive and ambition to develop the practice client base; ensuring high standards of care are always delivered.
· Permanent lead veterinary surgeon
· Accommodation allowance £6,600
· Vehicle or vehicle allowance £2,500
· CPD allowance with CPD leave £1,500
· VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
· 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
· Salary up to £65,000 plus allowances
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.