We have an excellent opportunity for a Lead Vet Surgeon to join a professional, personable team at a small animal practice in Nottingham.
As part of the role, you will be expected to deliver exceptional care by going beyond consulting to listen and empathising, putting patients and clients first. As well as your day to day duties you will also play a key part in leading and managing the team.
The ideal candidate will be a clinically strong vet surgeon with leadership skills and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with high volumes of patients, and the ability to manage and mentor staff.
· Permanent lead veterinary surgeon
· 4 days per week
· 1 in 3 half weekends or 1 in 6 full weekends
· £6,600 accommodation allowance per annum
· Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance per annum
· £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave per annum
· VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
· 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
· Salary package up to £70k dependent on experience
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.