An opportunity has arisen for a lead veterinary surgeon to join a friendly and professional team at a small animal practice in Leicestershire as a full-time permanent member of staff.
Alongside your day to day duties within the practice caring for your patients and clients, you will also play a key role in leading and managing the team. You will have the drive and ambition to develop the practice client base; ensuring high standards of care are always delivered.
· Permanent lead veterinary surgeon
· Full-time hours
· £6,600 accommodation allowance
· £2,500 vehicle allowance or vehicle
· £1,500 CPD allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
· VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
· 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
· Fantastic career progression
· Salary up to £65,000 dependent on experience
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.