We are currently recruiting for an Imaging Veterinary Surgeon to join the team and manage the CT/MRI unit, at a fantastic 24-Hour Hospital in North West London.
- The role primarily involves performing CT and MRI scans after making an initial clinical assessment and differential diagnosis list for a vast range and number of cases
- Ability to Ultrasound would also be an advantage!
- You will work alongside a dedicated Imaging RVN
- You will also have the benefit of external support, as the images are sent to a specialist team for a full diagnostic report – an excellent learning tool to enhance your knowledge
- You will have a keen interest in advanced imaging and ultrasound, and hold a certificate/PHD in imaging or be working towards one
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of up to £80,000, dependant on experience
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance + 3 days leave
- 5 weeks annual leave
- DS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- Fantastic career progression
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.