We are currently recruiting for an Imaging Vet Surgeon to join our client’s team and manage the CT/MRI unit at their small animal practice in North London.
- The role primarily involves performing CT and MRI scans after making an initial clinical assessment and differential diagnosis list for a vast range and number of cases
- Ability to Ultrasound would also be an advantage
- You will work alongside a dedicated Imaging RVN. You will also have the benefit of external support, as the images are sent to a specialist team at VetCT for a full diagnostic report – an excellent learning tool to enhance your knowledge
- You will have a keen interest in advanced imaging and ultrasound, and hold a certificate/PHD in imaging or be working towards one
- Ideally, they would like the successful candidate to join early November to provide a month of training/handover
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £70,000 + Benefits
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance + 3 days leave
- 5 weeks annual leave
- DS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- Fantastic career progression
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.