We are seeking a Head Veterinary Nurse to join a small animal practice in Cheshunt.
- This role would be suitable for a Registered Veterinary Nurse
- You will be working a 4-day, 40 hour week with a 1 in 8 weekend shift as well as a fair share of bank holiday and on-call
- Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required
- The role will involve all aspects of nursing as well as the day-to-day running of the practice and supporting the Veterinary Surgeons in their duties
- As a Head Veterinary Nurse you will be responsible for a variety of nursing duties as well as sharing best practice with your team and helping to support and develop the student nurses in your practice
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary of £32,500 per annum
- £750 CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- On-going training is provided as relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.