We are looking for a motivated and dynamic lead who is willing to lead and develop a team of their own through supporting by skill and empowering team to be their best selves. The clinic has an excellent and well-deserved reputation which deserves to develop a team culture that will see it through for a long time to come.
Located within Southwest London, the practice is a true part of the community with a branch that has been situated in its location for over 30 years.
- The role will involve all aspects of Nursing as well as the leading the nursing team
- It would suit a confident RVN who is ready to take the next step into a Head Nurse position or who has previous Head Nurse experience
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years qualified experience
- Clinical coaching experience or at least enthusiasm to become a Clinical Coach is essential
- We are looking for someone who is keen to support and develop the Student Nurses, junior RVNs and Care Assistants and is not afraid to get stuck in with the duties and to lead by example.
- You’ll have a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further
- Strong mentorship and support will be available to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job
- Full-time permanent position
- Total working hours: 40
- Weekend shift detail: 1:6 full
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of £32,500
- £750 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave
- RCVS, VDS and BVNA membership fees
- 25 days annual leave (equivalent to 5 weeks) plus bank holidays
- Improved Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.