Head Nurse ║ Buckinghamshire
We are looking for an experienced, confident Veterinary Head Nurse to join a friendly team of 4 vets and 5 nurses in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Successful candidates must have a high standard of care, good organisational and leadership skills. Must be Registered Veterinary Nurse with experience in managing a team. Clinical Coach experience preferred but not essential as training can be provided.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of the nursing team
- General nursing duties
- Maintaining practice standards, rota, stock control and ordering
- Managing equipment servicing
- Helping and supporting the management team to ensure the smooth running of the Practice
- Ideal candidate would have clinical coach experience or a keen interest in this role
- Head Nurse – full-time permanent position
- Working 5 days a week
- Shift pattern 8.15-16.45 and 11.00-19.30
- 1 in 4 weekends with no out of hours
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £38,500 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.