An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal practice in Berkshire.
This is a busy practice with a wide range of cases and you will be joining a dynamic team of 4 vets, 6 nurses and 5 receptionists.
· Permanent veterinary surgeon position
· Full-time – 40 hours a week
· Shifts: 8am-4:30pm or 11am-7:30pm
· Saturday mornings 8:30am-12pm
· Mix of consults and surgeries
· 15 minute appointments
· Free parking nearby
· Salary: £30-£36k dependent on experience
We are looking for a good all-round GP Vet, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.