Our client – a long established 3-site independent small animal practice based in Essex, are looking for an RVN to join their team of Veterinary Surgeons, RVNs, SVNs, VCA and Receptionists.
This is a fully-equipped practice with a varied caseload, primarily dogs and cats, with rabbits and the occasional exotic pet.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – full-time/part-time/flexible hours
- Mix of shifts either covering early 8am – 4.30pm or late 10am – 7pm over 5 days
- They also have some nurses that cover 8am-7pm over 4 days
- No reception duties, No OOH
- Weekends and bank holidays are equally shared amongst the team with days off in lieu
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 22 days holiday per year (currently under review)
- RCVS fees paid
- Well-organised weekly rota that is available 2 months in advance
- Well-organised weekend rota that is available up to a year in advance
- CPD funded
- Pension scheme
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.