We are looking for a motivated Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s talented team across their 3 RCVS accredited branches.
About The Role
The practice open to an experienced Vet, but they would also be happy to support a less-experienced candidate who wants to build up their confidence in surgery, as this will be key to the role.
- Their full-time Vets work a 4-day week, covering 36 hours.
- Part-time and flexible working, for the right candidate is possible.
- More than happy to consider consult-only, if preferred.
- In a 10–12-week rotation you would have one weekend as first-duty vet, which involves working 8.30-5 on Saturday (for which you receive a day off in lieu) and 9-12 on Sunday; and one weekend as second duty vet, which involves working 9-12 on Saturday and then just being available if the first-duty vet needs a second pair of hands after that.
- Salary in range £34,000-£60,000 DOE, and you will receive extra pay for out-of-hours work and second-on-call weekend duties
The practice doesn’t have any permanent accommodation available, though the use of a flat at one of their branches during on-calls is possible, if it’s not being used by one of their locums.
- 6.6 weeks of annual leave
- CPD Allowance
- Paid membership paid
- Company sick pay
- Health shield
- Employee pet discounts
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org / call me 01291 645871