A friendly and experienced vet is needed to work between two small animal practices in Essex.
· Permanent veterinary surgeon
· Working between to Essex practices
· No OOH
· Weekends on rota with time off in lieu
· 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
· Funded CPD with 5 days off
· Healthcare scheme, pension, VDS and RCVS membership paid for
· Salary: £33,000-£50,000
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon , and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.