We currently have a very exciting opportunity to for a qualified / semi qualified veterinary nurse as a Sales Operative (Virtual Territory Management) which is primarily an industry sales role for one of our pharmaceutical clients.
Each operator will be able to build relationships with their own accounts, detailing specific products which will in turn increase sales and distribution for our client.
• WORKING HOURS: Mon – Thurs: 9am – 5pm, Fridays: 9am – 4:30pm
• Offer advice and guidance on medical products
• Escalate calls where a relevant question cannot be dealt with by yourself
• Record all data on CRM systems
• General day to day administrative tasks
• Work as part of a team and offer flexibility when needed
• You will need good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients at all times.
• Accuracy and eye for details are also important in recording data via the CRM / IT Systems available.
• Full training will be given
• Salary - £20,000 per annum
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900