Clinical Director ║ Caerphilly, Wales
Are you looking for a role that allows you to work clinically as well as provide leadership and direction for a fast growing, dynamic and progressive practice? Are you committed to your team, patients and clients?
Our client is looking for an exceptional Clinical Director to lead their amazing team!
We are looking for an experienced vet to take on the rewarding challenge of leading and directing this practice, in conjunction with three other Clinical Directors, and two very experienced Practice Managers.
This is a well-established practice, based over 5 sites in Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
Skills and Experience
- Significant small animal veterinary experience (MRCVS)
- Act with integrity and show respect to your colleagues, clients and patients
- Use and share best practices
- Can think ahead and embrace change
- Take ownership of your work, and offer solutions to problems encountered
- Enjoy success and show a desire to grow professionally
- Experience managing a team, or the drive to learn and develop this skill (further training and development will be provided)
- Passion to drive the business forward by serving the current client base and growing their services
Salary and Benefits
- Salary dependent on qualifications and experience – up to £75,000
- 6 weeks holiday inclusive of Bank holidays – options to buy and sell
- Sick pay of 2 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- 5 days CPD, with a budget of £1750
- VDS and RCVS fees paid
- 2 additional professional subscriptions paid
- Workplace Pension
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.