An excellent opportunity has arisen for a locum registered veterinary nurse (RVN) to join a friendly small animal practice in Bedfordshire. This is an ongoing position starting ASAP.
• Full-time – 5 days per week with some Saturday’s as and when required.
• Ongoing, until permanent vacancy is filled.
• Weekday Hours are 9am-7.30pm Monday to Friday with ½ hour lunch break.
• Rota will be a variety of shifts, but must be available to work an early shift – 08.30am-5pm but also a late shift, 11.00-7.30pm.
• Saturday hours are 08.30am-12.30pm
• As this is a small team the candidate will be expected to be flexible and proactive with a can do attitude.
• Variety of duties, nurse clinics, some reception and surgery.
• Candidates do need to provide their own VDS cover
We are looking for a veterinary nurse who is confident with a positive attitude who is happy to muck in when needed! Your duties will include assisting the vet where required in surgery, taking x-rays, bloods, monitoring anaesthetics, in patient care, nursing clinics, schedule 3 and more!
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you're interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 01173 293 900.