Senior Nurse ║ Accommodation On-site
Our client – a first opinion animal practice based in Northwest London, is looking to complete their team with a full-time permanent Senior Registered Veterinary Nurse.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) – full-time permanent position
- 1:3 weeks cover manager on-call duties, taking the manager phone for sickness reporting and coordinating OOH
- You would be under the line management of the Head Nurse and they will line manage the dispensary team and trainee nurses
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- 30 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays evenly distribute between the team with the time back
- Fantastic pension scheme, access to in-house CPD and external CPD considered on an individual basis
- First opinion teaching hospital – opportunities for teaching and clinical coaches
- On-site accommodation available
And more benefits!
We are looking for an senior RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.