Fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious Recruitment Consultant:
Are you looking for a job where you can earn excellent money and enjoy a good work life balance? We are looking for a confident, hard working and ambitious self starting person to join our already successful team.
The Gardner Llewelyn group is a specialist Veterinary Recruitment agency providing staff to the Veterinary profession. We have been recruiting solely for the veterinary profession for 10 years now which gives us an in depth understanding of the business. We are a friendly office and believein working hard but have fun while we do it. We only work 9-5! With no out of office or weekend work.
The primary skills that we are looking for- Hard Working, Proactive, Goal Focused, Ambitious, Tenacious, Resilient, Can handle rejection. Recruitment consultants are responsible for finding workers and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with employers. The role is target driven- but we are very busy so they are easyto hit as long as you are active . For the right person, it is also very rewarding, exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential.
Your work will involve:
• Taking vacancy details from veterinary practices
• Calling companies to generate new business
• Searching our CV database and sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
• Screening and short listing candidates before employers interview them
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
• Keeping in touch with job seekers on our books
• Meeting targets for the number of vacancies taken or the number of people placed into jobs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
• Keeping records of clients, employers and vacancies
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
The type of person we are looking for:
Our Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not essential but some sales experience would benefit the role. To be successful within our business we are looking for someone with the following qualities:
Honest, friendly, confident, approachable with the determination to succeed
• A proven ability to sell, ideally business to business sales
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• A strong desire for a career in recruitment
• Be motivated by money
If you have got this far then you are interested- this is not you normal high pressure- flog you to death recruitment agency- we work smart here and we have a much better working life than most people in recruitment- OTE of 25-30k in your first year- We work out of a brand new refurbished barn in the country just outside of Chepstow. Interested? Email your CV to email@example.com.
We are currently looking for a junior member of staff to work as a resourcer. There is the opportunity to progress to recruitment consultant for the right candidate. Please email CV’s to Susie Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org .