|Location:||Northampton in Northamptonshire|
|Specialism:||Vet / Small Animal Practice - Vet|
|Salary:||Competitive Commensurate with Experience|
|Contract info:||Competitive Commensurate with Experience|
Our clients, based in Northampton, are looking for a full time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their excellent team of vets and nurses. Their dedicated and professional teams at their busy 1st opinion and referral practices within this group are committed to delivering service excellence. Work will shortly be beginning to extend one of their existing sites, enabling them to offer advanced imaging along with their medical and surgical referral service- so this is an exciting time to come onboard.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking, committed, a strong team player and keen to improve their nursing skills. This position includes emergency work, critical care nursing and the opportunity to assist in a range of advanced surgical and medical procedures, such as MRI/CT scanning, advanced orthopaedics, specialist nursing and nurse clinics.
• 8am – 8pm shifts
• 4 on, 4 off
• So weekend and bank holiday working is included
• In addition to the salary, a shift allowance of £12.50 is paid per 12-hour shift worked.
• Competitive salary dependant on experience
• Full driving licence is needed as you may be required to drive the practice ambulance to collect animals
• Monthly in-house CPD
• Annual CPD allowance of up to £500
• Pension scheme
• Staff discount (after probation)
• Opportunities for progression
You will be covering all nursing duties where required including in patient care, assisting in surgery, monitoring anaesthetics, taking bloods and x-rays, some nursing clinics etc.
There is an excellent pay package on offer here - If you're interested or would like to apply for the position, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emily Phillis on 0117 3293 900