|Location:||Corby in Northamptonshire|
|Specialism:||Vet / Small Animal Practice - Vet|
|Salary:||£250 - £350 / per day|
|Contract info:||Dependant on Experience|
Are you looking for an ongoing role from the end of October? Look no further. Our clients based in Northamptonshire are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join them on an ongoing basis from the end of October.
This practice aims to provide a high standard of first opinion preventative health care and advice, providing a full range of clinical services to keep their clients pets healthy!
This practice has been extensively refurbished to the highest standard to provide a welcoming environment.
• Ongoing whilst they recruit
• Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
• 8.30am – 6.30 pm: weekdays
• Saturdays: 8.30am – 12pm (ideally as many Saturdays as possible!)
• No OOH
• It is only a one vet site but an excellent team (2 nurses and 1 receptionist) and also the support of their other sites
You will be covering all first opinion vet duties where required and have experience in all basic surgery and diagnostics with very good consulting skills. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years post graduate experience.
There is an excellent hourly rate on offer here - If you're interested or would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emily Phillis on 0117 3293 900