|Location:||London in City of London|
|Specialism:||Vet / Small Animal Practice|
Vet Surgeon - Permanent - South London (SC/14431)
A fantastic new position has become available for a dedicated Vet Surgeon to join our clients practice based in South West London. Due to relocation of one of their fantastic Vets, a rare opportunity has become available!
- Full or Part time considered
- Flexibility on hours
- 1 in 3 weekend rota with the following Friday off for you to enjoy a long weekend!
- No OOH or on call
- Competitive salary (£45,000 DOE)
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team of 4 Vets, 2 RVNs, 1 Practice Manager (who is also an RVN), 2 SVNs, 2 VCAs and 5 Receptionists. Based in South West London with plenty of transport links nearby, the ideal candidate will have a client focused approach and confident in all routine surgical and medical cases.
If you are interested in this position please contact Sophie Collier on 01291 645 871 or email@example.com