|Location:||Watford in Hertfordshire|
|Specialism:||Vet / Small Animal Practice|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £50,000 / per annum|
|Contract info:||Subject to experience|
Are you a dedicated vet looking for a new exciting opportunity? A small animal practice in Hertfordshire is currently seeking an experienced vet to join their team as a full-time, permanent member of staff.
• 3.5 - 4 days per week
• Mon / Wed / Thur / Fri - 9am - 7pm
• 1 in 6 weekends
• Saturday Shifts: 9.30am/10am - 12.30pm or 2.30pm-3pm
• Sunday Shifts: 10.30am - 12.30pm or 2.30pm - 3.30pm
• 1 in 6 Saturdays (8 per year roughly)
• 4 Clinics - 2 are branch practices
• Sole Charge consults / Ops 2-3 vets
• Must be capable of sole charge
• Must be a car driver
We are looking for a good all-round GP Vet, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries including dog castrates, lump removals among others.
There is a fantastic rate on offer here - If you're interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 01173 293 900.